Monday, January 24, 2011

Glad to see you my old friend.

Every time I sit down to make an entry, for whatever reason, my mind goes blank.  Thoughts race through my head so fast that all I want to do is get them out somehow, someway... and when I sit down to write they scatter away like a frightened animal.  So right now, after sitting and staring at the screen for a while, I said heck with it.  No real thought in my brain right now other than if I am ever going to get this started, might as well be now.  And who knows, maybe this is the icebreaker I have been searching for.  Maybe now you will never be able to get me to shut up!  Who knows.

So I sit here this morning, avoiding getting up and getting ready for a long day ahead of me, so that I can say these two little words.  Hello world.  Each word so simple in itself, yet so powerful to me when put together.  These two words can mean completely different things, depending on what emotion I am feeling.  Happy, mad, sad, hurt, proud and scared. 

But for right now, I am just tired.  Tired of being sick, tired of not going to sleep when I should.  To sum it up, tired of not taking care of myself the way I should.  So hello world.  I will see you very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment